- We speak boldly about what we believe. How have you seen your speech reflect what you believe?
- What bold words do you need to start speaking to yourself starting today?
- Who do you know that needs to hear bold words of encouragement from you this week? How will you go about speaking boldly to them?
- Who do you know that needs to know Christ? What bold words can you speak that will lead them towards Christ?
- What’s one of the most miraculous things you’ve ever seen or heard about?
- How would you describe the way you typically pray? In what ways do your prayers reflect what you believe about God?
- When was the last time you were amazed by the power of prayer? How did that experience affect your relationship with God?
- What bold prayers do you need to start praying today?
- Where are some areas, outside of finances, where you can be generous with your life?
- Where is a place or area this week where you can leave "your land" to bless others?
- In a world where many people want to "call down fire" on anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with them, in what ways can we/you be a counter culture?
- We can know God’s voice because it “calls us out of hiding.” How does this thought impact you?
- How will you apply the Japanese concept of kintsugi to your wounds, both past and present?
- How can your wound become your story through which you introduce others to the healing power of Jesus?
Do you think that in obtaining a blessing from God Jacob forced God to do something He never intended to do?